|MODEL||JTS 12” (For Laboratory/ Research Purpose)||JTS 20”||JTS 30”||JTS 36”||JTS 48”|
|Screens||SS 304 (SS 316 Optional)||SS 304 (SS 316 Optional)||SS 304 (SS 316 Optional)||SS 304 (SS 316 Optional)||SS 304 (SS 316 Optional)|
|Screen Dia.||300 mm||500 mm||750 mm||914 mm||1220 mm|
|Capacity/Hour *||05 to 30 Kg||20 to 200 Kg||30 to 300 Kg||40 to 325 Kg||50 to 450 Kg|
|Electric Motor||0.25 HP / 3 Phase||0.25 HP / 3 Phase||0.5 HP / 3 Phase||1.0 HP / 3 Phase||1.5 HP / 3 Phase|
- In compliance with CGMP guidelines with Low capital cost.
- Machine are designed on the principle of gyratory motion generated by double eccentric weight mounted on two ends of the shaft of vertically mounted specially designed vibro motor.
- The screening assembly consisting of one or more set of deck/screens is mounted on a set of annularly located springs, effectively isolating the base from vibrating assembly.
- The double weight moving with the shafts and located at relative angular position produces three dimensional vibrations which in turn cause the material falling on the screen mesh move at a specific speed in straight to spiral direction giving controlled and effective screening.
- Due to the adjustability of weight and the relative angle between them it is possible to make the material move on the screen in desired path to achieve the desired retention time for effective screening before the material gets discharged from the outlet spout. During this process the particles smaller than the mesh aperture fall through the mesh and the oversize material gets discharged from the outlet spout. This process is repeated on the next mesh in case of multi deck screening.
- Available in different models.
- Continuous feed – Continuous Discharge
- Continuous Screening
- Noiseless, Maintenance free & high speed machine.
- Better process & pollution control which reduce environmental hazard.
- Portable, compact & elegant.
- All contact parts and screen of AISI stainless steel 304 material.
- AISI stainless steel 316 quality contact parts optional.
- Electric power consumption is very less compared to reciprocating vibratory system.
- Standard machine are with non flame proof motor explosion proof.
- Easy dismantling and cleaning facility for contact parts.
- Saving Manpower cost & reduction of in material loss.